[Histonet] microwave reproducibility

MARY T HODGES hodges420 <@t> msn.com
Mon Aug 20 13:23:33 CDT 2007

accually you do three containers of fluid Bob at three different times. use
water first and check all three then use alcohol and do all three
example 30 sec h2o
            45 sec h2o
            60 sec h2o
then do alcohal at the same times
this proves if there are hot spots and reproducablitity through out your
microwave
Tere Hodges