[Histonet] job postings

Deathridge, Mary Ann mary.ann.deathridge <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Aug 17 10:12:39 CDT 2007

Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN. has (2) two histotechnologist (ASCP) position openings in the histopathology lab.  We are looking for techs with immunohistochemistry experience, as well as, general histology skills.
VUMC offers a great benefits package and a highly competitive salary range in line with today's market.
Vanderbilt prides itself in being one of the best places to work with high employee satisfaction.
Check out the web site at www.mc.vanderbilt.edu <http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/>   go to HR, available jobs,  to post resume.
Feel free to contact me for further information.

MaryAnn Deathridge, BS., HT (ASCP)
Supervisor, Histopathology
(615) 343-7012