[Histonet] mouse spinal cord atlas

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:57:17 CDT 2007

The best atlas I have heard of dealing with the mouse spinal cord is
called "The House Mouse."  It is no longer being published but the
amazon link is here
tinyuRL.com/2rnvul
You may want to see if it's been updated with a more recent name.  If
not, try to find a used copy with bookfinder.com
I haven't personally used this, but my boss swears by it, and she's an
old school anatomist of mice and chicks.

Emily
--
these things happen, you know, you go for a walk in the park one day
and wheelchair ninjas and nazis and pots-and-pans robots show up to