[Histonet] Slide Staining Variability

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Fri Aug 10 08:51:47 CDT 2007

Hi Annette,
I have heard of this problem and all the answers to date could be your
problem. I would like to add one more scenario. If one is using the slides
with the red paint box, we have heard that during the summer months the heat
can affect this paint border and create a wall that will not allow the mixer
to push the solutions down past the control. We use super frost plus slides
and whenever we have the problem you are describing it is usually the vortex
mixer. Hope this helps. Happy Friday All!