[Histonet] Anyone still doing cytospins?

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Thu Aug 9 14:04:09 CDT 2007

I also have a Cytospin 4 from Thermo that holds 12 slides.? It was purchased brand new and we used it for 2 months and then we switched to ThinPrep--I forgot about it.

Roxanne

-----Original Message-----
From: godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 2:37 pm
Subject: [Histonet] Anyone still doing cytospins?

We recently switched to ThinPrep and we have about 1200 Sacamanno Physicians
Collection Kits as well as 5000 filter cards for the cyto spins and 2 cytospin
centrofuges that hold 4 slides and 2 thermo centrofuges that hold 4 of the 50ml
tubes.

We would sell it to you for a good(cheap) price plus shipping.........

Roxanne Soto HT(ASCP)QIHC
Lab Manager
Tampa, Florida