[Histonet] RE: Slide Staining Variability

Margaryan, Naira NMargaryan <@t> childrensmemorial.org
Thu Aug 9 13:43:44 CDT 2007

Hi Annette and histonetters,

I am having same problem constantly on the automated IHC staining
systems from LabVision.

I do cleaning of machine after 2-3 running independently on number of
slides.

I clean machine, but do my staining manually; I can't waist tissue and
reagents..............

I do call company; they are very nice people, came several times, check,
but problem still there.

It is so frustrating:-(:-(:-(

Thanks

Naira