[Histonet] Freaky Friday

Dennis Hahn DennisH <@t> cookchildrens.org
Fri Aug 3 14:19:02 CDT 2007

We had the same problem; nothing worked. We now put a piece of 8x11
black construction paper under our water baths. When it gets old, wet,
or dirty, we simply replace it. Works great, and a package lasts
forever.
Dennis

Dennis Hahn, HT (ASCP)
Histology Lab Supervisor
Cook Children's Medical Center
801 7th Avenue
Ft Worth, Tx 76104-2796
682-885-6168
dennish <@t> cookchildrens.org

>>> "Jo Dee Fish" <jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu> 8/3/2007 1:54 PM >>>

Maybe have it powder coated???  I'm not sure what that is but my dad
and
brothers talk about powder coating all of the time, so it must be the
in
thing to do!
Happy Friday,
Jo Dee

Jo Dee Fish
Research Technologist III
Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease

Telephone: (415) 734-2567
Fax: (415) 355-0824
E-mail: jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu

Mailing address: