[Histonet] derm path

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:16:50 CDT 2007

Think also on Vimentin, Cam 5.2, AE1/AE3 CK5/6, Collagen IV, EMAg, EGFR, Factor VIII and don't forget that some pathologists will request UEA-1 lectin with the Anti-Ulex Europaeus
  René J.

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com wrote:
  Hello all,

We are thinking of adding another client, but it is a derm client. Can anybody tell me what all antidoies I will need to have on hand? I know the basics: Melan A, Pan Keratin, S100, HMB45, etc--but what else may they ask for?

Thanks in advance,
Roxanne