[Histonet] rodent smooth muscle marker

Andrea Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Thu Apr 12 21:31:45 CDT 2007

Along those same lines mouse anti-SMAalpha clone 1A4 works very well
for SMC in mouse and human. To avoid having to use a MOM kit I use
the EPOS version from DAKO which is VERY pricey but worth every penny
for the gorgeous and clean result in mouse tissues (it can also be
diluted and doesn't need to be used neat as  recommended by
manufacturer).

Andrea