[Histonet] staining baskets for Medite COT 20

yvan lindekens yvan_lindekens <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 10:50:03 CDT 2007

Hi Histonetters,

I'm looking (preferably in Europe) for some staining
baskets for a liniar slide stainer Medite COT 20.

Of course I'm willing to pay a fair price, but I need
them to make ...well... lots of free slides for some
high schools in Africa (Namibia), so cost is a concern
and the prices asked by Medite are outrageous. Perhaps
you have some gathering dust in the basement?

Thanks in advance,

Yvan.