[Histonet] cryostat question

JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com
Mon Apr 9 18:39:28 CDT 2007

So today I had a sentinel node from the OR. I had many frozen sections on t
his case but couldn't seem to get a good section. I couldn't even cut a perfect
section without it chunking my block. Here are a couple things I noticed. Our
frozen section room was extremely hot...I would say about 85 degrees. I had to
make all knew chucks b/c the one's in the cryostat's were old. we had
previously opened bottles of oct. They all had condensation in them. The chucks that
I made had been sitting at room temperature. I need some help troubleshooting
the fact that with both cryostat's the 1800 and the 1850 keep biteing into my
chuck without advancing it. Please help...thanks Jennell