[Histonet] (no subject)

Norton, Sally sally.norton <@t> seattlechildrens.org
Fri Apr 6 15:38:32 CDT 2007

            Hi All,

            We are wondering how others are testing temperature
reproducibility on their microwaves.  We are using a plastic coplin jar
filled with distilled water.  We then heat it at different powers and
times and take the temperature with a thermometer.  Any suggestions for
a better way?

            Thank you.

            Sally Norton

            Histology

            Seattle Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.