[Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Tue Sep 26 18:10:53 CDT 2006

Oh no,

Does this mean we will have Tim Morken groupies?

Beware Tim - I believe that the Paparazzi may have their eyes on you.

Well done

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jan
Shivers
Sent: Wednesday, 27 September 2006 2:56 AM
To: histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

In his textbook photo, Tim looks very professional, and handsome, of
course.

And I can attest that as far as 10th grade biology books go, this one is

Great.  It even has a section on Stem Cells in it.  I find myself
reading
the darn thing for pleasure... Oh geeeez, am I officially becoming a
biology
nerd?

Jan