[Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCID) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Sat Sep 23 06:21:05 CDT 2006

 Okay, inquiring minds and all that stuff......how old was the picture????

Sorry, Tim.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Jan Shivers
	Sent: Fri 9/22/2006 2:33 PM
	To: histonet
	Subject: [Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

	I was paging through my children's new 10th grade biology textbook, and whose photo do I see on a page, but our own Tim Morken!  He was featured as an example of a Histotechnologist in the textbook's focus on biology careers.

	I shouted... "Hey, I 'know' this guy!"  (Well,... not really know know... but you all understand what I mean.)

	Congratulations to Tim on getting his face in print, as well as his words!

	Jan Shivers