[Histonet] Yeh glad to be back & ??

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Sep 21 10:44:58 CDT 2006

MCDB, Room A3B40
Boulder, CO 80309

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Amy Porter
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:09 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Yeh glad to be back & ??

Is anyone out there doing Tunel on FFPE acid decalcifed sections.  I am
trying to stain for apoptotic cells using a Tunel kit on decalcified mouse
femurs.  Not having much success, if anyone has any tips or do's / don'ts I
would really appreciate the information.  Thanks in advance,

Amy S. Porter, HT(ASCP) QIHC - Supervisor
Michigan State University
Investigative HistoPathology Laboratory
Department of Physiology / Division of Human Pathology
2100 Biomedical Physical Sciences Bldg. Room #2133
East Lansing, MI  48824-3320
Phone:  (517) 355-6475 ext 1480 / Fax:  (517) 432-1368
Email:  portera <@t> msu.edu
www.humanpathology.msu.edu