[Histonet] Organ Histology

Hector Mobine mobine <@t> MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 14 10:44:23 CDT 2006

I am new to histology and was recently assigned the task of developing a
protocol for fixing and staining rat adrenal organs, lungs, kidneys
following a drug delivery experiment analyzing the development of
cardiomyopathy. I have been searching for existing protocols but have been
unable to find a detailed protocol for their fixation. I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could forward me their protocol for such an
experiment or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

  Hector