[Histonet] Peloris

Lisa Black LBlack <@t> carilion.com
Thu Sep 7 15:26:01 CDT 2006

Linda,
We received the Vision Biosystems Peloris in April of this year.  It is a wonderful machine.  The dual retort and shortened process time allows much flexibility.  We did have a minor issue once since then and were pleased with the service quality and quick response.  This one machine has replaced three traditional processors saving reagent cost and precious floor space.  Our lab processes approximately 45,000 surgicals annually with at least 80% currently flowing through the Peloris.
Best regards,
Lisa Black
Histology Manager
Carilion Consolidated Lab