[Histonet] Re: Surgipath water baths

Cazares, Ruth RCazares <@t> schosp.org
Thu Oct 26 08:43:03 CDT 2006

We use Surgipath's waterbaths and we love them.  I did want to mention
that they offer a double bath unit, one for water with adhesive for
H&E's and one for plain DI water for immunos.  We are planning to
purchase 2 of these.  Right now we are dumping our water several times a
day depending on when the immunos are ordered. Using (+) charged slides
for everything can get a little expensive.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Ruth Cazares

Swedish Covenant Hospital

***  Confidentiality Statement ***
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction.

Thank you for your cooperation.