[Histonet] Ergonomic woes with microtomy

barbara albert barb94117 <@t> msn.com
Wed Oct 25 15:30:27 CDT 2006

One small note--I purchased a small pamphlet written by a PT a few years ago
called "Hand Exercises for Knitters" which I find useful even though I knit
only rarely any more.  My ex-husband who has weakness on one side as the
result of a stroke also likes the exercises.  If anyone is interested, I'll
bring the book from home and post whatever publishing information is
available.

Barbara Albert
UCSF Medical Center
San Francisco