[Histonet] double staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 09:13:13 CDT 2006

It is always preferable to double stain using DAB for one Ab and DAB+Nickel sulfate for the other Ab; the first will be stained brownish and the second bluish.
  AEC easily fades and is less permanent than DAB besides being similar in colour.
  René J.

Tyler <mtyler <@t> uctgsh1.uct.ac.za> wrote:
  Morning to All Histonetters
Request from one of the Med Techs I work with. Please can someone
forward or suggest a method for double staining on tissue sections using
DAB and AEC substrate.
Thanks
Marilyn