[Histonet] Suggested Special Password for Histotechs

Edwards, R.E. ree3 <@t> leicester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 10:47:02 CDT 2006

 ABRACADAVERA?.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Carole
Fields
Sent: 24 October 2006 14:13
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Special Password for Histotechs

Maybe we should go to a password or something to get on the Histonet
that vendors aren't privy to.  For someone to almost lose their  job
because of something said on the Histonet ...is unbelievable.  That
tells me I sure wouldn't want to work for such a group of people.  It's
a pain to enter passwords but this is ridicules that we cannot speak
freely on our own web site.  We have passwords for everything in the
world here at the hospital.
It is like a federal offense to give it out also.....

Carole Fields, HT,ASCP
Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Blvd.
W. Columbia, SC 29169

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or
contact the sender at the number listed above if one is provided.