[Histonet] Special Password for Histotechs

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 09:23:22 CDT 2006

Carole:
  I don't think that would be possible because we are accessing a public web-site and anybody can access it by just typing the web-site name, and no passwords are required for that.
  Is the same thing when you go to any website or when you are looking for something in the www.
  René J.

Carole Fields <cgfields <@t> lexhealth.org> wrote:
  Maybe we should go to a password or something to get on the Histonet that
vendors aren't privy to. For someone to almost lose their job because of
something said on the Histonet ...is unbelievable. That tells me I sure
wouldn't want to work for such a group of people. It's a pain to enter
passwords but this is ridicules that we cannot speak freely on our own web
site. We have passwords for everything in the world here at the hospital.
It is like a federal offense to give it out also.....

Carole Fields, HT,ASCP
Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Blvd.
W. Columbia, SC 29169

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.