[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 35, Issue 35

Kewley, Sharyl F. kewleys <@t> health.missouri.edu
Tue Oct 24 08:47:46 CDT 2006

Hi Medea,

We use the Gomori's method for staining our reticulum for bone marrow and have very good results.  The method is found in the Histotechnology - A Self-Instructional Text, by: Freda Carson.  I use the drop-on-slide method with most of the steps.  The key is to mix the staining solution well.  It's hard to tell you instead of show you.  You might have to experiment with the stain a few times to get it right, but if you follow the instructions in the book I think it will work for you.  If you should have further questions you could call me at the number listed below.

Good luck and happy staining.

Sharyl Kewley, HT (ASCP)
Columbia Reginal Hospital
404 Keene Street
Columbia, MO  65201
573-875-9354

 )
   7. Re: RE: Using the best Retic Silver Stain for Bone marrow
      biopsies  (Rene J Buesa)

Message: 7