[Histonet] Milestone Pathos vs Sakura Xpress

Jes Strong jestrong <@t> comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 15:43:55 CDT 2006

Dear Mr. Arlt,

If you would like to contact Milestone directly, we would be happy to
explain the principles of Milestone's microwave processors including
magnetron output and how it is dynamically regulated by software to adjust
to each specific load. These are not questions that users would, or should
be expected to be able to answer for you satisfactorily.

Jes Strong
Western Region Sales Manager
Milestone Medical
(203) 925-4240 (Office)