[Histonet] counterstain for immunofluoroscence

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 11 08:23:11 CDT 2006

DAPI, Hoechst 33342 are excellent for this purpose assuming you have
the appropriate filter sets on your scope for that wavelength.
Alternatively if you are doing confocal with a far red laser you can
use Draq-5 or Topro-3.