[Histonet] How much Triton X 100 is OK for permiability during staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 14:24:48 CDT 2006

Sohail:
  Triton, as well as Tween 20, can (and should) be used in any (and all) staining solutions to facilitate staining at a 0.05% concentration.
  In many labs in Russia is used as "standard" procedure.
  René J.

sohail ejaz <sohail_e <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello everyone

I would like to know which concentration of Triton X 100 is Ok for permiability during whole mount staining.

Thanks

Sohail