[Histonet] hematoxylins ??

Steven Coakley sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com
Thu May 25 11:12:22 CDT 2006

Whats the best hematoxlyin powder/crystal to use in histology.  I purchased a powder CI 175290 which contains OG powder ???.  In making up weigerts Iron Hematoxylin I ended up using twice the recommended just to get the solution to stain properly.  I will be making up a lead hematoxylin for pancreatic D cells and am starting to think I need a different hematoxylin.

  Steve