[Histonet] RNA/protein expression on myocardial biopsy sample

dr_masayuki2006 <@t> yahoo.co.jp dr_masayuki2006 <@t> yahoo.co.jp
Wed May 24 08:53:49 CDT 2006

Are there any good products now to examine RNA/protein expression on a small sample like myocardial biopsy sample?  I used Pharmagen's RPA's kit, several years ago.  They had a service to perform RPA, too.  I have been away from lab for several years, and now a kind of lost.  Could you kindly give me any new information about handling a small amount of human sample?  Which company has good chips or arrays or??

Thank you very much for your help.

Masayuki MIyagishima, MD