[Histonet] DNA/RNA Extraction Kits for paraffinised tissues

Michael J. Lyon, Ph.D. lyonm <@t> upstate.edu
Tue May 23 11:30:27 CDT 2006

I just receive information from Stratagene.  They have a kit "Absolutely RNA
FFPE Kit".  www.statagene.com

I have not used it so have no knowledge to its usefulness.

Mike