[Histonet] Processor Preferences??

Temple Nancy Nancy.Temple <@t> ssfhs.org
Wed May 10 12:23:11 CDT 2006

 We have 2 VIP tissue processors, a VIP 3000 that is almost 18 years old
and still processing daily, and a VIP 5 that is 5 years old and also
processes daily. Have had minimal problems. We have been very pleased
with both.

Nancy Temple, HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
St. Francis Hospital & Health Centers
8111 S. Emerson Ave.
Indianapolis, In 46237

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Leigh
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:02 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Processor Preferences??

          Dear Histonet,

                  We are in the process of buying a new tissue processor
and are currently considering the Shandon Excelsior, the Shandon
Pathcentre, and the Leica ASP300. I would welcome input and personal
preferences from Histonetters who use these instruments. Thank you in
advance!

  Jennifer Oskins
  Asst. Senior Biologist
  Eli Lilly and Company