[Histonet] Xylol substitutes

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 10 12:07:55 CDT 2006

Sharon:
  I am sending privately a procedure I have that substitutes xylene with mineral oil. It is 100 times less toxic than xylene and 3 times cheaper.
  René J.

Sharon Allen <SAllen <@t> exchange.hsc.mb.ca> wrote:

Does anyone use xylol substitutes, if so how good are they?
We do CJD testing & "the powers that be" don't like to pay for getting rid
of contaminated xylol. I don't want to have to start testing different
substitutes, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sharon
sallen <@t> hsc.mb.ca

This e-mail and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the address(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original.