[Histonet] small metal containers - slightly OT

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue May 2 04:53:23 CDT 2006

Hi all, First, thanks to all who helped with my immuno question last
week. The neurons are slightly less fuzzy now, and I think I have a
better idea of what I'm doing.

Secondly, my husband has asked me if I know of any thing that might be
suitable to store sampling filters in ( these are 3cm diameter filters
like millipore ones that are used to collect dust samples by vacuum
from dusty environments so that the sample can be ultimately weighed
and the duct conc. measured)
The ideal container would be non-static, the right size and of a
relatively cheap material (he suggested brass, but I think thats OTT)

Any ideas - esp from vendors ?????
--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit