[Histonet] Expired antibodies...for immunos..

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon May 1 12:44:09 CDT 2006

I agree that it is idiotic to not allow the use of expired (perfectly
validated) antibodies, but please don't throw your expired antibodies down
the drain just because CAP tells you they can not be used any more.  We can
use those in research and teaching.  I will provide a fedx shipping number
to anyone willing to send me their expired antibodies.
Best regards,
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.