[Histonet] Disposal of specimens/formalin

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Mar 31 09:24:47 CST 2006

If shipping it becomes very expensive or some collection agency/lab has to
do this at great expense, consider formalin recycling.  I know of labs who
use this and love it, it cut down on costs tremendously.