[Histonet] CD10

Dana Settembre settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:47:27 CST 2006

Hello Theresa,
I use CD10 from NovoCastra at a 1:40 dilution.  I use it with Trilogy
in the steamer from Cell Marque as retrieval.
I also use Env+ and the Dako Autostainer.
Good Luck

Dana Settembre
University Hospital - UMDNJ
Newark, NJ

>>> Theresa Rohr <RohrT <@t> nyackhospital.org> 03/29/06 2:39 PM >>>
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding CD10. I have
the Dako Autostainer and use the Envision+ system and a Steamer for
Antigen Retrieval.

Since Dako only has an antibody for use on Frozen sections, I am
searching for one for FFPE tissue. My Dako Rep actually suggested
Novocastro as having a great antibody.

Does anyone out there agree/disagree???
At what dilution????

What I already researched looks like this is not a cheap antibody in
terms of dillution.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks so much,
Theresa Rohr, Nyack Hospital
rohrt <@t> nyackhospital.org

Theresa Rohr, BA, HT(ASCP)
Section Head, Histology
Nyack Hospital
160 North Midland Avenue
Nyack, New York 10960
phone 845-348-2276
fax 845-348-8430

Nyack Hospital is required by Law to protect the privacy of health
information under HIPAA Rules and Regulations Part 11, Article 45 CFR,
Parts 160-164. This email, including attachments, is intended for the
exclusive use of the person or the entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain confidential or legally protected information. The
authorized recipient is prohibited from disclosing this information to
any other party and is required to destroy this information after its
stated need has been fulfilled. If the recipient or reader of this email
is not the intended recipient or her/his authorized agent, the reader is
email is prohibited. If you believe that you have received this email in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and then
delete this email immediately.