[Histonet] Ventana IVIEW Detection Kits

Sebree Linda A. la.sebree <@t> hosp.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:36:22 CST 2006

We have not experienced that phenomenon ever that I can recall.

Linda Sebree, HT(ASCP)
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
A4/204-3224
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596
FAX: (608)262-7174

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Tracey.Lenek <@t> CLS.ab.ca
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 12:35 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana IVIEW Detection Kits

Just a general question for all the Ventana automated IHC equipment
users - this time last year we found that the IVIEW detection kits were
overstaining.  Now we are experiencing weak staining.  Has anyone else
found variabilities with the staining in their kits?  We have relayed
our issues to Ventana but as usual are the only ones complaining.

Tracey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files/attachments may
contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information intended
for a specific purpose and recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy, retain, distribute, use or modify any
of the contents of this transmission. If you received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and destroy the entire transmission and any copies produced.
Thank you.