[Histonet] tryptase IHC

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Fri Mar 24 10:07:27 CST 2006

Maria,
We are using a different clone - clone G3 from Chemicon. In our validation
we did see some cross reactivity with basophils. It was positive on all
cases of mast cell disease we tested & negative on other neoplasms &
hematopoietic cell types.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA