[Histonet] Mayer's Hematoxylin

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Wed Mar 15 11:46:17 CST 2006

Mayer's Hematoxylin can be purchased from Rowley Biochemical Institute, as
can a wide range of dyes (both dry powders and readymade solutions), which
in fact is the only thing they sell.  I have used their products for years
and have rarely run into any problems.  When I did have one problem with a
lot of orcein, they promptly dealt with it, sending me samples of other lots
at no charge until I found one that worked to my satisfaction.

http://www.rowleybio.com/