[Histonet] Stain for sperm

Owen, Michael P michael.owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov
Fri Mar 3 12:46:09 CST 2006

Many years ago when working in a clinical laboratory that studied human
sperm, I used the Diff-Quik and the Bryan-Leishman methods to stain sperm
slides. The slides were analyzed by certified medical technologists.

While looking on the Internet how to spell Bryan-Leishman, I came across the
Web page listed below. The book mentioned on the Web page might be helpful
to you although I have never read it.

Oozoa Biomedical, Inc.: Practical Laboratory Andrology
http://www.oozoa.com/publications_files/pla.htm

Wishing you a great weekend,

The FDA Lab Rat

Michael P. Owen, Regulatory Microbiologist
U.S. FDA Pacific Regional Lab Northwest
22201 23rd Drive SE  Bothell, WA 98021-4421
Phone: 425-483-4865     E-Mail: michael.owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov