[Histonet] Histology Position

Breisch, Eric Ebreisch <@t> chsd.org
Fri Mar 3 08:48:13 CST 2006

Hi Histonetters,

	I am notifying any and all who might have an interest in coming to
Children's Hospital and Health Center in San Diego, CA. We have an immediate
opening for a histology technician in the Dept. of Pathology/ Division of
Histology. We have a full service laboratory that handles routine histology,
special stains, IFA, IHC, and muscle histochemistry. We are a relatively
small but busy lab.  Depending upon your motivation and interest there is
also an opportunity to learn electron microscopy. Children's Hospital offers
a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and full medical
benefits with a retirement package. San Diego is a beautiful community to
live and work in with great recreational opportunities.
Send all inquiries to the contact listed below.

Regards,

Eric A. Breisch, Ph.D.
Clinical Anatomist
Histology Supervisor