[Histonet] Bone Marrow Decaling for IHC

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 16:52:03 CST 2006

Sandy:
  We always used EDTA and antigenic sites were well preserved.
  René J.

sandosis <@t> uia.net wrote:
  Hello,

Does anyone have sugestions for a "gentle" yet "effective" method of
decaling bone marrow cores so that the antigenic sites remain viable?

Thank you,
Sandy

PS Thanks for all the response on clearing colon fat to reveal lymph
nodes, we are going to try the PenFix first as we are already set for
the haz. waste disposal for that reagent.