[Histonet] Decalcification and marking

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Fri Jun 23 14:14:19 CDT 2006

Plastic fasteners sound good during decalcification, and I'm sure what I am
about to say is obvious, but I would replace them with something else before
processing. Or at least test them against your clearing agent.  I staple the
bags for processing.  I don't try to remove the staples after processing,
just cut the bags open with scissors.