[Histonet] MW accessories

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Wed Jun 21 07:53:44 CDT 2006

I am trying to help one of my customers get and Energy Beam MW, bought from
Ebay (Yuk) that did not come with any accessories, go figure.  I would like to
speak with anyone who has ordered mw accessories from the Coleman's about
quality and order process.  Did you send them a piece to copy or maybe a picture?
Did they make something customized to your specifications?  How did the price
compare to what you could get directly from the original vendor?  Please
contact me directly at dorothy <@t> hackerinstruments.com.
Thanks to all.
Dorothy Murphy Traczyk
National Sales Manager