[Histonet] Manual cover slip method - DiscoverSlip?

Geoffrey White drgeoffreywhite <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 10:52:10 CDT 2006

Dear all,

at the time our research group is looking for new manual method for cover our slides during the hybridization. In the past we used standard glass cover slips but we are not really satisfied with this method.

Just I saw at Biocompare a new method with the name DiscoverSlip. This technology looks very interesting.

Have any work with DiscoverSlip or saw this technology working?

Thanks

Geoffrey