[Histonet] CAP question on humidity levels

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Mon Jun 12 10:58:56 CDT 2006

Blood bank room temperatures are critical for correct testing.  This is on
the general checklist, so it applies to the lab as a whole.

"Joe Nocito" <jnocito <@t> pathreflab.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
06/12/2006 06:57 AM

"Histonetters" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] CAP question on humidity levels

            Okay, I can't stay quiet any longer. The new general checklist
question asks if the temperature and humidity levels are monitored. Okay,
but they don't state a range or what to do if the temp & humidity are out
of
range. Has any one come up with an idea? And people wonder why I have a
problem with CAP.

Happy Monday.

Joe Nocito, BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC

Histology Manager