[Histonet] Shipping slides to customers

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jun 8 09:27:26 CDT 2006

Lesley

We ship the blocks back in cardboard boxes (small part boxes) that we
get from reliable office supply.  Slides are shipped back in plastic
slide boxes, we do not charge for the cost of the slide boxes or block
boxes it is covered in our overall costs for the histology, but a lot of
contract labs out there charge for slide boxes, we charge for shipping
and handling when we ship the slides and blocks back unless we get a fed
ex acct number from the client and then we will use that.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592