[Histonet] Job Opening

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Tue Jun 6 18:57:14 CDT 2006

Hello all,

We have a full time, days, M-F histotech position open here at Deaconess
Medical Center in Spokane, Washington.  If you'd like more specifics
about the job duties and the lab environment in general please contact
me personally.  I have included 3 web links below you can just click on
to go to the websites where you can learn more about our Empire Health
Services, Deaconess and Spokane and the surrounding area.  We would like
to fill this position by August 1st. Thanks!!

                            www.visitspokane.c
<http://www.visitspokane.com> om                www.deaconessmc.org
<http://www.deaconessmc.org>             www.empirehealth.org
<http://www.empirehealth.org/>