[Histonet] Slide stainers

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:19:34 CDT 2006

Good Afternoon to All,

We are planning the Pennsylvania State Histology Meeting in October.  We
are attempting to put together an option for several of the companies to do
a special stains explanation of benefits and features for each in
PowerPoint.  Hopefully to help those who are looking for a special stain
instrument or just need more information to see the differences.  This
would help with which instrument does which stains or has specials we might
not think of routinely.

  We have a list of the following companies  Sakura, TBS, Leica, Thermo
Shandon, Hacker, Ventana who currently have instruments.  Did we miss
anyone?  If the companies wish to reply directly with comments or to commit
to this format please contact either myself or Gloria Limetti ASAP so we
can change or improve this idea.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures