[Histonet] Anti roll plate on IEC plus cryotome, need help

Ze Lu lu_ze <@t> sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 5 15:02:50 CDT 2006

Hi, histonet friends,

We have an old IEC plus cryotome. We changed to a disposable blade system. According to the IEC plus mannual, we adjust the anti roll plate. However, we tried couple sectioning, the section always curved and get folded. I used different crytome, for all of them, there is only small angle (or space) between blade holder and anti roll plate where secion go through, that section can not be folded after leave the block. However for IEC plus, it really has big angle according to their description. I think someone know what I am talking about if he used this model. Can someone share his experience on this? Also, we are going to change the anti roll plate, can someone kindly let us know which product will fit to this model. We appreciate very much.