[Histonet] Whole brain perfusion of mice

Charles Scouten cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com
Fri Jun 2 09:04:28 CDT 2006

The ventricle size changes dramatically with traditional perfusion, and
some with any perfusion or with anoxia.  If measuring ventrical size is
the goal, you must work with living breathing animals.

Blood flow gets very close to every cell in the brain, and so perfusion
would get any perfused substance very close, within a mm surely, to any
cell in the brain.

Cordially,
Charles W.  Scouten, Ph.D.
myNeuroLab.com